Community-of-Practice Posts & Subpages:
Small Practice Group Dynamics
Accurate guidance comes only from within while in conscious unity with the undifferentiated, quantum field of unified intelligence —light, spirit.
Group Process Agreements
Note taking is essential because:
The very act of writing integrates both brain functioning and subjective experience. Writing our insights with a utensil other than a keyboard during small group sessions is in and of itself part of a balancing, healing, awareness-expanding process.
Rekindling the Fire of Fox practices are incessantly evolving and emerge from community-of-practice participants’ direct personal experiences. Practices will therefore not be published inasmuch as, to do so would be to offer a snapshot which became inaccurate a nanosecond after it was captured. The kaleidoscope of experience will have already have shifted the impermanent image.
Small Group Dynamics
- Observe complete confidentiality about everything that is shared among us.
- Choose to share fully or to offer just enough content for others to get the gist of how some aspect of the practice unfolded.
- Listen deeply.
- Fully respect and be deeply sensitive to everyone,
- Speak up if you feel that respect and sensitivity have not been demonstrated in some way.
- The community of practice uses the relaxed cadence of a modified worship sharing format: That is…. Everyone is invited to speak as led —as many times as needed with the following behavioral and mind-mastery provisos
- Share only your own direct experience.
- Say everything that needs to be said yet be mindful not to speak for an inordinately long period of time.
- As we speak we will not directly reference, comment on, or give advice on another Friend’s statement or experience.
- After a Friend speaks, we simply listen deeply take in what has been offered for our information and edification rather than assess, compare, or verbally do anything with that information.
Imagery: Imagine we are all sitting in a circle and there is a beautiful light-filled, round cloth in the middle of the circle upon which we each place the offerings of our practice.
- Clarify nuances of the practice process,
- Offer enhanced practices for subsequent meetings.
The next round of community-of-practice small group sessions will take place on October 18, 19, and 24, 2017.
Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one. —Albert Einstein—